PW Friends~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PW Friends~

The game wasn't just a game, not for us =)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ixie
Admin
ixie

Female Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm

here you can post quotes... o.o
but any quotes...famous quotes, funny quotes, your quotes...etc o.o

"Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." - Jeff Valdez

"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain

"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function." - Unknown

"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'." - Larry Hardiman

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

"The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them." - Robert Frost

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities." - Dr. Seuss

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited by ixie on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Tora

~Tora

Female Number of posts : 84

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 am

LOL IKA O_O
Back to top Go down
Loony
Admin
Loony

Female Number of posts : 75

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 am

"A friend is nothing but a known enemy."
"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."
"I bought a gun and chose drugs instead."
"It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings."
"I started being really proud of the fact that I was gay even though I wasn't."
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
"If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail!"
"It's better to burn out than fade away."
"Rather be dead than cool."
"The worst crime is faking it."
"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
- Kurt Cobain I love you
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Admin
Sparta

Female Number of posts : 96

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:50 am

"There are no wrong turnings, only paths we had not known we were meant to walk."
~ Tigana, G. G. Kay

The night has a thousand eyes,
And the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies
With the dying sun.
The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies,
When love is done.
~Francis W. Bourdillon

I'm type of girl who will burst out of laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday. ~Exactly..

This is not the end, this is not the begining,
this is not the end of the begining,
this is the begining of the end!
"It can't rain forever." ~ The Crow, Brandon Lee

Saru mo ki kara ochiru. / Even monkeys fall from trees. ~It means, everyone makes mistakes.

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.

The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ~Ghandi

Never regret something that once made you smile.

Every song ends. Is that the reason not to enjoy the music?

Live simply.
Love freely.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.

People are afraid to face how great a part of life is dependent on luck. It's scary to think so much is out of one's control.

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
Self-Pity
D.H. Lawrence

"Come to the edge, he said. They said:
We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said.
They came. He pushed them,
And they flew..." (Guillaume Apollinaire)
Back to top Go down
http://google.hr
ixie
Admin
ixie

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:00 pm

"Being random is like having a cup of tea, you never know what will jump out and try to eat you."

"It's funny how hello is always
accompanied with goodbye,
It's funny how good memories
can start to make you cry.
It's funny how forever
never seems to last,
It's funny how much you'd lose
if you forgot about your past.
It's funny how "friends" can just
leave you when you're down,
It's funny how when you need someone
they're never around.
It's funny how people change
and think they're so much better,
It's funny how many lies
can be packed in one "love letter".
It's funny how people forgive
even though they can't forget,
It's funny how one night
can contain so much regret.
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all,
none of that's funny to me."
Back to top Go down
Loony
Admin
Loony

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 am

"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
"...we loved with a love that was more than love..."

- Edgar Allan Poe

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
"To be, or not to be: that is the question."
"Doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love"
"When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions"
"All the world 's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts"
"How bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes!"
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool"
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"
"But love is blind, and lovers cannot see"
"If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"
"The miserable have no other medicine but only hope"
"Nothing will come of nothing."
"Have more than thou showest, speak less than thou knowest, lend less than thou owest"
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind"
"Everyone can master a grief but he that has it"

- Shakespeare

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." (Dumby)
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. " (Arthur Weasley)
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. " (Dumby)
"It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up."
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." (Sirius)
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." (Dumby)
"thoughts could leave deeper scarring than almost anything else... "
"No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up.... It always does in the end." (Luna n.n)
"We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun! xDDD" (Peeves)
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." (Dumby)
"Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (Dumby)
"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." (Dumby)
"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. Lord Voldemort's gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong
bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open." (Dumby)
"Harry, suffering like this proves you are still a man! This pain is part of being human … the fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength." (Dumby)
"Follow the spiders! Why couldn't he say follow the butterflies?!" xD (Ron)

- J.K. Rowling
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Admin
Sparta

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:29 am

Loony wrote:
"...we loved with a love that was more than love..." -Annabel Lee I love you - Edgar Allan Poe

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -That said the one we-wont-name. Laughing

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." (Dumby) -Dumby... Smile
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. " (Arthur Weasley)
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. " (Dumby) - I love you I love you I love you
"It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up."
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." (Sirius) -I remember that one! Quotes 417779
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." (Dumby)
"thoughts could leave deeper scarring than almost anything else... "
"No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up.... It always does in the end." (Luna n.n) -Omg! That's on the end of the Order of the phoenix! Waaaaaa. I love you

"Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (Dumby) -That said Hermione too. Laughing
"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." (Dumby) -Oum, fly at the highest place or swim in the deepest sea...

"Follow the spiders! Why couldn't he say follow the butterflies?!" xD (Ron) -ROFL. Quotes 175537
- J.K. Rowling
Back to top Go down
Jayina

Jayina

Female Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 am

"..nevar forget how to laugh~" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Admin
Sparta

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 am

A little bit about dogs. =)
Unknown: ~The reason why does a dog have so much freinds is becouse when he sees someone he's wagging his tail and not his tongue.
Will Rogers: ~If doga aren't in Heaven then I wanna go right there where they are.
Mark Twain: ~If you take an abandoned dog from the street, give him some food or water, he wont bit you. That's the difference between a dog and a man.
Ben Williams: ~There's no psychiatrist who'll help you like a dog licking your cheek.
Unknown: ~My only AIM in this life is to be that good like my dog thinks I am.
Hitler: ~I was desperate when he took my dog, the jerk doesn't understand what did he do to me!

Quotes Neverexplainoq2

Quotes Friendshipsy5

Marilyn Monroe: ~When it comes down to it, let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better then them.

Sometimes it's best to forget how you feel & remember what you DESERVE.

Don't let the sadness of your past and the fear of yout future ruin the happiness of your present.

1 song can spark a moment
1 tree can start a forest
1 star can guide a ship at sea
1 life can make a difference

Eleanor Roosevelt: ~The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

~Little prince~
"-What are you doing here?- asked little prince drunkard.
-I'm drinking- he said.
-Why do you drink?-asked little prince.
-Becouse I wanna forget.-
-Forget what?-
-To forget the thing which makes me shy.-
-Couse of what are you shy?-
-I'm shy cuz I'm a drunkard!-"

"-Where are all?- asked little prince the snake. -A man feels lonely in a desert.-
-He feels lonely with people too.- said the snake."

"-What means 'to tame'?- asked little prince the fox.
-It means making connections-, answerd the fox.
-Making connections?-
-Yeh- said fox.-You're for me now just a boy like 100 others. And I don't need you. And you don't need me as well. I'm just a fox like 100 others. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only one for me. I'll be the only one for you..."

"-But eyes are blind. You have to search with your heart.-"

"-That's like with the flower. If you love one flower on a star, you love to watch stars nights, couse every star's blooming.-"

"Baobabs are small till they don't grow up."
Back to top Go down
ixie
Admin
ixie

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 am

ixie wrote:
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain
Sparta wrote:
Mark Twain: ~If you take an abandoned dog from the street, give him some food or water, he wont bit you. That's the difference between a dog and a man.

that's kinda the same quote >.>

and here's another 1 from me... o_o

"Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
Back to top Go down
Loony
Admin
Loony

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 am

"No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up.... It always does in the end." (Luna n.n) -Omg! That's on the end of the Order of the phoenix! Waaaaaa. I love you mhmm... and oh, I almost forgot my fav... "U're just as sane as I am." Razz

"Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself." (Dumby) -That said Hermione too. Laughing lol yeh... a couple of times o.o

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." (Dumby) -Oum, fly at the highest place or swim in the deepest sea... n.n

"-Where are all?- asked little prince the snake. -A man feels lonely in a desert.-
-He feels lonely with people too.- said the snake."

that's my fav quote too =)))
that and all what the fox said...

lol ix o.o"
Back to top Go down
ixie
Admin
ixie

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm

"We’re only as strong as our weakest link" - unkown (well...at least i don't know... o.o)
Back to top Go down
Loony
Admin
Loony

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:59 pm

"Reality is just an illusion caused by lack of alcohol."

"Let's get drunk while we're still sober!"

"More is worth the one who knows how to listen, than the one who knows who to talk."

"It's better to stay silent and be considered an idiot, than to talk and prove that."

"People who don't hear the music, consider crazy those who dance."

"Smile, it will get worse tomorrow."

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler. " - F. Nietzsche

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PW Friends~ :: =) :: Chating-
Jump to: